So I'm reaching out to YOU, my peeps to pick a new one, or to help me admit that there is no equal to her idiocy/skank, etc.
- "I've been having a lot of work-related meetings. Sometimes my friends come over. And I get to see my sister, Ali, which is nice,"
- She insists, there is no booze, no matter what. "When my friends come over, they're not drinking," she notes. "Alcohol is not in my house, so it's just not a part of my life."
- When Lindsay is released on June 29, it won't necessarily mean the end of nightclubs for her. "I don't think you should ever say never," she explains.
- "I've grown up -- and I'm willing to do what I have to do to prove that." And she plans to start out on the right track. "This may come as a shock, but I mean it: I want to start my community service. I want to finish that so I can work in August and September,"
- Most important, she says, she loves acting and hopes that someday she can be taken seriously again. "You go through experiences. I do understand that I need to gain some of the respect back, but I'm willing to work hard for that. I understand the situations I've put myself in, and I don't want to go back to that"
"Suri has so many designer shoes. She’s a massive fan of Marc Jacobs and she’s had several shoes custom-made, so if they didn’t come with a heel, Katie had them redesigned for Suri. She commissioned a pair of Louboutins for her a while back. She cries if Katie reaches for anything but a little pair of sandals with some sort of heel.
It’s hard keeping up with a growing girl. Suri sometimes picks out the shoes her mum should wear, and then picks out shoes for her dad. They genuinely seem to value her opinion and want her to make her own decisions.”The only part that makes me at all not bitter is the part where it says that she picks out shoes for Tom Cruise...immediately after saying she only likes heels. Eeeee heeee heeee. Further confirmation that Tom Cruise wears lifts. "No daddy! Wear THESE heels."